Wednesday, January 4, 2012

NONTE – FONTE IN COLOUR : “DHORMER KOL”


NONTE – FONTE IN COLOUR : “DHORMER KOL”


Friends,
            
         In new year I am quiet slow, na? It is because I am trying to give you something special, not just a bunch of Bengali comics.
Today, I have completed my job of converting a black and white Nonte- Fonte bangla cartoon to colour. See my work below and please please
Let me know if you like it or not by only just a comment. It is easy and simple even your name is not required.

নন্টে ফন্টে রঙিন......

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE....



1 comment:

  1. বাংলা কমিক্স ডাউনলোড করতে freebengalicomics.blogspot.in এর উপর ক্লিক করুন

    সেরা হাঁসির, ভূতের, প্রেমের গল্প পড়তে storyinbengali.blogspot.in এর উপর Click করুন

    সেরা বাংলা জোক্স পড়তে jokesinbengali.blogspot.in উপরে Click করুন

    ReplyDelete